Loading

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Their Dogs Were Astronauts "To Separate Us From The Clouds"


Country: Austria
Genre(s)Instrumental Progressive Metal
Formatdigital
Release dateJuly 30, 2015
Tracklist
1. Vortex (4:27) 
2. Mental Liberation (4:56) 
3. Waterfall (4:22) 
4. To Separate Us From The Clouds (6:24) 
5. Levitate (4:49) 
6. Helix (6:02) 
7. Evening Jam (3:08) 

Line-up
Denis Roth
Leonard Roth

Description/Reviews
Clocking in at about 34 minutes long, the EP may seem short and sweet but it packs a heavy dosage of djent, chug, and groove spread out over its seven tracks. The style can be described as a mix of honest-to-goodness djent and electronic synth, creating a progressive metal blend that had me bobbing my head to their beats long after I stopped listening.
I also found the melodies of some of the songs to be equally as infectious as the rhythms. The unique and innovative writing style of Their Dogs Were Astronauts often surprised me, with songs taking directions I would have never guessed.
 Read the full review by Dana Jones at itdjents.com

Media/Samples 
Bandcamp

Links:
Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment