Loading

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Anima Mundi "I Me Myself"


Country: Cuba
Genre(s): Symphonic
Format: CD
Release date: April 28, 2016
Tracklist
1. The Chimney, The Wheel And The War - (18:02)
   Act I - Lullaby
   Act II - Round and Around
   Act III - Acid Skies
   Act IV - Wolf Affairs
2. Somewhere - (10:48)
   Act I - Toccata
   Act II - Where Chaos Sleeps
3. Flowers - (6:01)
4. Clockwork Heart - (4:08)
5. Train To Future - (15:11)
   Act I - Mindnight Express
   Act II - Bridge to the Unknown
   Act III - I was the One
6. Lone Rider - (7:22)

Total Time 61:32

Line-up
Roberto Díaz
Virginia Peraza
Yaroski Corredera
Manuel Govin
Michel Bermudez
Marco Alonso

Description/Reviews
Despite this album is the most eclectic Anima Mundi work so far, in our opinion, is the real continuum of their well acclaimed album from 2010 "The Way".
Media/Samples 
Preview

Links:
Web page
Facebook
Progarchives
Proggnosis

No comments :

Post a Comment