Loading

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Poll version 2


Yesterday I described my situation with newprogreleases and started a poll not knowing that the script allows only 25 people to vote. Below is another version of poll. Those, who have already voted in the previous version, please don't vote in this. Your votes are already taken into account.

I ask all of you (who didn't vote yesterday) to take the poll below in this post to help me decide if the idea is realistic. Please answer honestly: if you don't want or are able to pay for visiting this blog, don't vote as if you will. The script for voting may be slow a bit, please wait a little for it to load.

Upd. Thank you. The poll has ended.

2 comments :

  1. I think your website is incredibly helpful and awesome -- extraordinarily helpful for locating so much of the excellent music that is being released across the world. I reference your website on my own music website because it's so valuable. I will certainly become a paid subscriber and am glad to do so.
    http://musicquest.online/

    ReplyDelete