Loading

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Future of NewProgReleases

The result of the poll I had several weeks ago is that most visitors agreed to pay for the access to the blog, so let's try.

Starting May 1st there will be only paid access to all new information. All who will have paid, will receive access to a new non-public blog, which is an exact copy of this blog. The new blog will be updated as usual, even better))) You can expect more fresh updates, published sooner than now. I will also add Facebook and Telegram as means of receiving updates.

This old blog will mostly stay as it is, just some pages will be hidden. It will become a means of communication and a demo of what new subscribers can receive. There will be almost no updates here or they will be added with several months delay. It's not decided yet.

All the information concerning subscription, prices etc. is published on a new page 'Subscription'.

If you have questions, ask here, on Feedback page or via newprogreleases@gmail.com

7 comments :

  1. Looks like credit cards aren't available to be used. Unfortunately for me I can't see joining PayPal or the other one that was mentioned as being of any use to me. More than happy to pay by credit card thought. Been on this excellent site for quite awhile sad to see myself ending this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use credit card at Patreon https://www.patreon.com/newprogreleases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very confusing as to the levels of access. I don't think many people are going to spend 35.00 per month to join patreon. I'm quite happy to pay the five dollars a month for full access to your blog. There has to be a simpler method for the average person to be able to join and have access to your wonderful site. I'm a senior and I'm really not interested in joining Patreon..paypal or anything like that. Surly there's a way to gain access. I'd be quite happy to send you 60.00 dollars and that would give me a years access.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, where do you see $35? The highest level is $5

    Oleg
    Newprogreleases

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you don't want to use paypal or patreon, send me an email at newprogreleases@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have paid 5 $ as patron. How I get to the new actuall blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummed to see this go. Used this resource for the radio program for years. Good idea though. If I didn't have the RIAA impeding the weekly radio show and the new podcasts for 30 years now, I wouldn't mind charging people to tune in either.

    ReplyDelete