Loading

Monday, April 4, 2022

The Poll


Hello, 

First of all, I'm very grateful to everybody who wrote to me with words of support or tried to help me with the blog.

I'm ok. I'm relatively safe (unless some ballistic missile or its shot parts fall from above). 

However the war continues, the damage already done to my country is huge and will only increase. The problem that I as well as most Ukrainians may face in the nearest future is loss of job. Something like 70-80% of businesses have stopped and most of these will hardly survive even if the war stops right now. The salaries dropped sugnifically. I will have to work much more and will have little to no time to spend on the blog. I almost surely will have to leave it.

The alternative is to make newprogreleases paid. It was never the idea. I never even tried to place ads here. It is a hobby, which however takes time - at average at least several hours per day not counting the time of listening to everything I publish and also to albums that I refuse to publish. If my efforts spent on this blog are paid, I can go on. Otherwise I almost surely won't be able. Sorry.

I ask all of you to take the poll below in this post to help me decide if such idea is realistic. Please answer honestly: if you will not want or be able to pay for visiting this blog, don't vote as if you will. The script for voting may be slow a bit, please wait a minute for it to load.

For my part, I can say that if this blog becomes my job, I will be able to develop it.

Unfortunately I found out that the poll script I used, allows only 25 people to vote. Below is another version of poll. Those, who have already voted in previous version, please don't vote in this. Your votes are already taken into account.

Upd. Thank you. The poll has ended.

No comments :

Post a Comment