Loading

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Katre "Behind The Resilience"

Country: Germany/Turkey
Genre(s): Instrumental Progressive Post Metal/Rock
Format: digital
Release date: September 30, 2021
Tracklist
1. So Was The Life (5:19) 
2. The Decision (4:34) 
3. The Route (5:25) 
4. The Mermaid (6:20) 
5. Now On The Continent (8:14) 
6. The Run (5:14) 
7. Looking For The Pearls (8:08) 
8. Behind The Resilience (7:19) 

Total Time 50:33

Line-up
Hasan Koç – Guitars, ebow, MIDI strings
Okaner Ertuğrul – Drums
Özgür Şepşül – Bass guitar
Şah Cihan İngin – Synthesizers

Description/Reviews:
The first track drags me right into the album. It comes thundering in, really. Post-metal in true Toundra feel. There are more sections like that such as the last section of the last track, but The Run is I think the best example. I cannot stop smiling because of how good that song sounds to me and makes me feel, hitting all the right buttons for my need for post-metal heaviness with progressive structures.
Read the full review by Jerry van Kooten at dprp.net

Media/Samples
Bandcamp (name your price)

Links:
Web page
Facebook
Progarchives
Proggnosis

No comments :

Post a Comment