Loading

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Knifeworld "The Unravelling"


Country: UK
Sub Genre: Psychedelic, Avant Prog, Pop
Label: InsideOut
Release date: July 21, 2014
Tracklist: 
1. I Can Teach You How To Lose A Fight (5:14)
2. The Orphanage (1:33)
3. Send Him Seaworthy (6:36)
4. Don't Land On Me (8:02)
5. The Skulls We Buried Have Regrown Their Eyes (4:45)
6. Destroy The World We Love (6:05)
7. This Empty Room Once Was Alive (3:50)
8. I'm Hiding Behind My Eyes (9:15)

Line-up: 
Kavus Torabi: Vocals, Guitar
Melanie Woods: Vocals, Percussion
Emmett Elvin: Keyboards
Charlie Cawood: Bass
Ben Woollacott: Drums
Chloe Herington: Bassoon, Saxophone, Vocals
Josh Perl: Saxophone, Vocals
Nicki Maher: Saxophone, Vocals
    With
Chantal Brown
Katharine Blake - violin
Anna Tam - viola da gamba on I'm Hiding Behind My Eyes

Description/Reviews: 
Fronted by Kavus Torabi (Cardiacs/ Guapo/ Gong), Knifeworld deliver a delirious Psychedelic sound fusing elements of pop, heavy rock, folk and prog. Read the full review by at

Media/Samples 
Progstreaming
Don't Land On Me (name your price)

Links:
Web page
Facebook
ProgArchives
Proggnosis

No comments :

Post a Comment