Loading

Saturday, June 27, 2020

NDV (Nick D'Virgilio) "Invisible"


Country: USA
Genre(s): Progressive Rock
Label: English Electric Recordings
Format: CD, vinyl
Release date: June 26, 2020
Tracklist
1. Prelude
2. Invisible
3. Turn Your Life Around
4. I'm Gone
5. Money (That's What I Want)
6. Waiting For No One
7. Snake Oil Salesman
8. Where's The Passion
9. Mercy
10. Overcome
11. In My Bones
12. Wrong Place Wrong Time
13. Not My Time To Say Goodbye
14. I Know The Way

Line-up
Nick D'Virgilio (Spock's Beard, Big Big Train, Kevin Gilbert) - Vocals, Drums, Acoustic Guitars, Loops, Bass
   With
Paul Gilbert (Mr. Big, Racer X)
Rick Nielsen (Cheap Trick)
Carl Verheyen (Supertramp)
Tony Levin (King Crimson, Peter Gabriel)
Jonas Reingold (The Flower Kings, Karmakanic)
Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater)
Jem Godfrey (Frost*)
Randy McStine
Stan Cotey
Jacob Dupre
Ed Goldfarb
Don Carr
Phil Naish
Michael Omartian
Tom Hemby
Dave Martin
Kat Bowser
Beth Cohen
Nathan Heironimus
Sophia D'Virgilio
Abbey Road orchestra

Media/Samples 
Where's The Passion
Money (That's What I Want)

Links:
Web page
Facebook
Progarchives
Proggnosis

No comments :

Post a Comment