Sub Genre: Instrumental Post Rock, Avant Prog
Label: Lizard Records
Format: CD, digital
Release date: July 2014 (digital), September 15, 2014 (CD)
- David, Pt. 1: Il mattino (6:06)
- David, Pt. 2: Le note di Nick (6:10)
- David, Pt. 3: I fotogrammi (6:32)
- David, Pt. 4: Le tende bianche (6:03)
- David, Pt. 5: Il Battito di ali (6:24)
- David, Pt. 6: Il silenzio assoluto (8:18)
Airportman presents "David", an intrumental-sensorial project based on overlapping improvisations.The aim of this project was to allow each member to express his feelings in absolute freedom, by means of several languages such as music, theatre and visual arts.
Starting from a common point of view, they added their own piece of story and their most secret feelings, using music, text or images - often without any explanation or clear reason. This is David: a complex and visceral world of sounds, made of microcosms, fears and anxieties.
David belongs to everyone, but is something different for each of us. David is a view in the wreckage of our society, a faint light, a breath and a jump into the void.