Loading

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jerzy Antczak "Ego, Georgius"


Country: Poland
Sub GenreProgressive Rock
LabelLynx Music
Format: CD
Release date: September 29, 2014
Tracklist
  1. Naive - 5:58
  2. Bloody George - 3:03
  3. Escape from... - 1:10
  4. Heaven - 4:04
  5. Nebayilhaye - 5:38
  6. Don't need you - 6:38
  7. Bottom of my soul - 0:38
  8. The Gods of our planet - 9:40
  9. Mermaids' song - 7:09
  10. Big deal - 1:52
  11. Humid tube - 2:56
  12. Waltz - 7:10
Line-up
Jerzy Antczak (Albion) - guitars, keyboards, sequencers, vocals
   With
Anna Batko (ex-Albion, Hipgnosis) - vocals
Karolina Leszko - backing vocals
Krzysztof Wyrwa (Millenium) - bass
Rafal Paszcz - (ex-Albion) - drums, percussion
Waldemar Nowak - guitar
Aisha - a mysterious voice " from Heaven "

Description/Reviews
The music on the disc is a mixture of exotic sounds, cosmic themes, effects and guitar solos combined in lasting over 55 minutes suite. The author says: The first notes of the album were born in my head two years ago. My intention was to compose the music for some movie but the more I worked on it the more it took the form of "songs" merging into one cohesive theme I could release as the CD. This is a very personal album. The expression of my escapism. I am running away from people, religion, politics, ideologies, hypocrisy and hatred. I run away into myself into the world of tones sounding in my soul. 

Media/Samples 
Progstreaming
Waltz
Humid Tube
Don't need you
Heaven
Mermaids' Song

Links:
Web page
Facebook

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful album that flows so seamlessly from start to finish--like a perfect concept album from Pink Floyd or Mariuz Duda. Would that all artists would go this deeply "within."

    ReplyDelete