Loading

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lo' There Do I See My Brother "With Eyes Open, We Fall On Our Swords"


Country: USA
Sub GenrePost Rock, Alternative, Ambient
Release dateNovember 20, 2012
Tracklist
  1. Birth 16:42
  2. Collapse 05:21
  3. Ascension 01:52
  4. Descension 03:08
  5. Caught In The Shallows 09:05
  6. Safe Passage 02:29
  7. Death 10:51
  8. Facing Myself 07:52
  9. You Were The Source 08:53
  10. Vivian 07:38
Line-up
Adam Wolbert - Vocals, Guitars, Keys
Caleb Baker - Vocals, Guitars
Ahren Lanfor - Bass, Synths
   With
Jakob VanAntwerp - Drums
Ahren Lanfor - Drums on "Safe Passage"

Description/Reviews
Finding good post-rock bands has always been a tedious task for me. Some are too soft/too quiet, and I would only listen to if I’m trying to fall asleep. Others are too ‘drone’ and obscure, and consist of static noise for twenty minutes with an interweaving of drums and guitar here and there and no rhythm. Well, imagine my excitement when I found the perfect recipe of solitude and fury in With Eyes Open, We Fall On Our Swords.
Read the full review at ampkicker.com

Media/Samples 
Bandcamp

Links:
Facebook
Progarchives

No comments :

Post a Comment